Call of Duty 5 Server

Call of Duty 5 Server

The Official Forums of The Call of Duty 5 Server
 
COD5 PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 BIG PROBLEM!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
silverwings
Wannabe
Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: BIG PROBLEM!!!   Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:19 am

Hi im nuhvy i joined ur samp server yesterday Razz....

Being an american only server you may not realize it but at nite in america THERE ARE NO ADMINS ON!!!

Im the kind of person who stays up and plays on his computer all night since he doesnt go to school anymore so i got to see this close up...

it turns out im not the only one who noticed...

when its nite and there are no admins on hackers and cheaters roam free leaving ppl like me who stay up all nite on the computer just plain fresh meat...

could you please oh please look into this issue cuz it ruins things for everyone who plays at night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[COD5]deboss101
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 119
Join date : 2009-12-10
Age : 27
Location : Trinidad and Tobago

PostSubject: Re: BIG PROBLEM!!!   Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:28 am

silverwings wrote:
Hi im nuhvy i joined ur samp server yesterday Razz....

Being an american only server you may not realize it but at nite in america THERE ARE NO ADMINS ON!!!

Im the kind of person who stays up and plays on his computer all night since he doesnt go to school anymore so i got to see this close up...

it turns out im not the only one who noticed...

when its nite and there are no admins on hackers and cheaters roam free leaving ppl like me who stay up all nite on the computer just plain fresh meat...

could you please oh please look into this issue cuz it ruins things for everyone who plays at night.

sry to here that.. o.O but i wont be on at night as much..(school starts tomorrow) so maybe djwill or someone will help you...in daytime..why not....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[COD5]WingZoFsiLenCe
Trusted Player
Trusted Player
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 23
Location : MARDAN

PostSubject: Re: BIG PROBLEM!!!   Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:42 am

this seems to be a problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[COD5]KnighT
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 228
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24
Location : California (U.S.A)

PostSubject: Re: BIG PROBLEM!!!   Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:16 pm

silverwings wrote:
Hi im nuhvy i joined ur samp server yesterday Razz....

Being an american only server you may not realize it but at nite in america THERE ARE NO ADMINS ON!!!

Im the kind of person who stays up and plays on his computer all night since he doesnt go to school anymore so i got to see this close up...

it turns out im not the only one who noticed...

when its nite and there are no admins on hackers and cheaters roam free leaving ppl like me who stay up all nite on the computer just plain fresh meat...

could you please oh please look into this issue cuz it ruins things for everyone who plays at night.
Well once I get my admin rights I will be on more
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aizen
Regular Player
Regular Player
avatar

Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-12-02
Age : 24
Location : Atlantic City

PostSubject: Re: BIG PROBLEM!!!   Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:56 pm

[COD5]KnighT wrote:
silverwings wrote:
Hi im nuhvy i joined ur samp server yesterday Razz....

Being an american only server you may not realize it but at nite in america THERE ARE NO ADMINS ON!!!

Im the kind of person who stays up and plays on his computer all night since he doesnt go to school anymore so i got to see this close up...

it turns out im not the only one who noticed...

when its nite and there are no admins on hackers and cheaters roam free leaving ppl like me who stay up all nite on the computer just plain fresh meat...

could you please oh please look into this issue cuz it ruins things for everyone who plays at night.
Well once I get my admin rights I will be on more

If knight does stay up then problem solved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.minhaj.chatango.com
[COD5]Ecko_Unlimited
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 394
Join date : 2009-11-06
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: BIG PROBLEM!!!   Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:42 pm

You know what?! >_>
PM Me anytime in game and i'll help you, there PROBLEM SOLVED! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[COD5]Ecko_Unlimited
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 394
Join date : 2009-11-06
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: BIG PROBLEM!!!   Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:42 pm

You know what?! >_>
PM Me anytime in game and i'll help you, there PROBLEM SOLVED! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silverwings
Wannabe
Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: BIG PROBLEM!!!   Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:57 pm

well u guys don't know how bad it is -_-

i think every admin in gta samp knows the admin schedule of this server there is only about a 5 min difference between when a admin gets on and off that hakers get on and off so i was really worried -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[COD5]Lucius
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 255
Join date : 2009-10-27
Age : 26
Location : Pakistan

PostSubject: Re: BIG PROBLEM!!!   Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:16 pm

Cant believe that we have many admins now and still the server isnt protected pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[COD5]Ecko_Unlimited
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 394
Join date : 2009-11-06
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: BIG PROBLEM!!!   Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:30 pm

Every other servers on SA:MP Are like perfect and just our server is the only server fucked confused Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marharth
Trusted Player
Trusted Player


Posts : 36
Join date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: BIG PROBLEM!!!   Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:13 pm

[COD5]Ecko_Unlimited wrote:
Every other servers on SA:MP Are like perfect and just our server is the only server fucked confused Crying or Very sad
The only anti we have is a speed thing....

If anyone would even bother to ask me I could make a anti system for the server that could detect any basically -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silverwings
Wannabe
Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: BIG PROBLEM!!!   Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:26 pm

[COD5]Lucius wrote:
Cant believe that we have many admins now and still the server isnt protected pale

well the main problem is that this is an american server with american admins of whom the majority are still in school i bet... so at night even with all your admins they will likely all be asleep becuse of school or some such thing i think getting admins from england or getting night owl american admins
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marharth
Trusted Player
Trusted Player


Posts : 36
Join date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: BIG PROBLEM!!!   Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:35 pm

silverwings wrote:
[COD5]Lucius wrote:
Cant believe that we have many admins now and still the server isnt protected pale

well the main problem is that this is an american server with american admins of whom the majority are still in school i bet... so at night even with all your admins they will likely all be asleep becuse of school or some such thing i think getting admins from england or getting night owl american admins
What he said...
All of the admins who where accepted where from USA I think...

Not very good at night time, it seems like the server is fine to some players but at night time shit gets fucked up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[COD5]Google
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 349
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: BIG PROBLEM!!!   Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:44 am

CLOSED.

Don't tell us admins what to do, I guarantee half of you are younger then me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://google.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BIG PROBLEM!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
BIG PROBLEM!!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Arena Tournament Problem
» Houdini has a problem with the tactic
» VTS 200 TECHNICAL PROBLEM
» Mohon pandangan mengenai overhaul sebab piston problem
» Ekzos Sensor Problem

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Call of Duty 5 Server :: General :: General-
Jump to: