Call of Duty 5 Server

Call of Duty 5 Server

The Official Forums of The Call of Duty 5 Server
 
COD5 PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hello

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[COD5]Wolf[LF]



Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Hello   Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:04 pm

Hey guys, Firewall ty for banning me, now i know how to ban evade!

Also, to all of the people in COD5, i made a video for ya'll



TY Moker for making all of this to happen. Thank you for ruining my life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[COD5]Cyber
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 36
Location : Europe,Spain

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:03 am

[COD5]Wolf[LF] wrote:
Hey guys, Firewall ty for banning me, now i know how to ban evade!

Also, to all of the people in COD5, i made a video for ya'll



TY Moker for making all of this to happen. Thank you for ruining my life.


You will range banned,also if you think that you can avoid that to,we can call your Internet provider (actually we are doing this everytime when we got situations like this) and file a complaint put in evidence the video what you just made, we can sue for damages and prejudices caused on our server, COD5 Server is a registered trademark and is presented by two lawyers from Belgium, so we recommend youy to walk carefully now and to be responsible for your actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[COD5]Wolf[LF]



Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:44 am

Lol i was kidding about the ban evading, i have a static ip. Ok the reason i posted here was to ask which admins thought i wasnt a good op. Well, you wont hear from me again..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[COD5]Cyber
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 36
Location : Europe,Spain

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:19 am

[COD5]Wolf[LF] wrote:
Lol i was kidding about the ban evading, i have a static ip. Ok the reason i posted here was to ask which admins thought i wasnt a good op. Well, you wont hear from me again..

You are not the only one who got fired,atleast 4 operators more got fired by the same reason so don't be mad,yeah i know is kinda dissapointed to get fired just like that but you should accept the situation because you dont have any other way or option.


The reason was that we don't need all this operators staff for now.

I guess you got the answer of your question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[COD5]KnighT
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 228
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24
Location : California (U.S.A)

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:04 pm

Hmm.. so you think you should be the only one to use hacks??
Your here because you want attention.

I was the same way, except I made up my story :/

Cya dude. Have fun being range banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[COD5]Google
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 349
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:17 pm

[COD5]Cyber wrote:
[COD5]Wolf[LF] wrote:
Hey guys, Firewall ty for banning me, now i know how to ban evade!

Also, to all of the people in COD5, i made a video for ya'll



TY Moker for making all of this to happen. Thank you for ruining my life.


You will range banned,also if you think that you can avoid that to,we can call your Internet provider (actually we are doing this everytime when we got situations like this) and file a complaint put in evidence the video what you just made, we can sue for damages and prejudices caused on our server, COD5 Server is a registered trademark and is presented by two lawyers from Belgium, so we recommend youy to walk carefully now and to be responsible for your actions.

You can't sue him, COD5 is not a registered trademark by you guys. COD, the real game, is a registered trademark. The judge or lawyer is not going to give a shit about little HARMLESS hacking on a server, all he did is use some "cheats" Calling his internet provider is useless, goodluck with your sueing "plans"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://google.com
[COD5]Cyber
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 36
Location : Europe,Spain

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:28 am

[COD5]Google wrote:
[COD5]Cyber wrote:
[COD5]Wolf[LF] wrote:
Hey guys, Firewall ty for banning me, now i know how to ban evade!

Also, to all of the people in COD5, i made a video for ya'll



TY Moker for making all of this to happen. Thank you for ruining my life.


You will range banned,also if you think that you can avoid that to,we can call your Internet provider (actually we are doing this everytime when we got situations like this) and file a complaint put in evidence the video what you just made, we can sue for damages and prejudices caused on our server, COD5 Server is a registered trademark and is presented by two lawyers from Belgium, so we recommend youy to walk carefully now and to be responsible for your actions.

You can't sue him, COD5 is not a registered trademark by you guys. COD, the real game, is a registered trademark. The judge or lawyer is not going to give a shit about little HARMLESS hacking on a server, all he did is use some "cheats" Calling his internet provider is useless, goodluck with your sueing "plans"


Just try to mess with us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[COD5]KnighT
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 228
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24
Location : California (U.S.A)

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:35 pm

[COD5]Google wrote:
[COD5]Cyber wrote:
[COD5]Wolf[LF] wrote:
Hey guys, Firewall ty for banning me, now i know how to ban evade!

Also, to all of the people in COD5, i made a video for ya'll



TY Moker for making all of this to happen. Thank you for ruining my life.


You will range banned,also if you think that you can avoid that to,we can call your Internet provider (actually we are doing this everytime when we got situations like this) and file a complaint put in evidence the video what you just made, we can sue for damages and prejudices caused on our server, COD5 Server is a registered trademark and is presented by two lawyers from Belgium, so we recommend youy to walk carefully now and to be responsible for your actions.

You can't sue him, COD5 is not a registered trademark by you guys. COD, the real game, is a registered trademark. The judge or lawyer is not going to give a shit about little HARMLESS hacking on a server, all he did is use some "cheats" Calling his internet provider is useless, goodluck with your sueing "plans"
You douche fag
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[COD5]Google
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 349
Join date : 2009-11-03
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:54 pm

Wolf wrote:
My dick is small.. I hate Exo.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://google.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hello   

Back to top Go down
 
Hello
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Call of Duty 5 Server :: General :: General-
Jump to: