Share | 

YO!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[COD5]Ecko_Unlimited
Master
Master

PostSubject: YO!   Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:24 pm

Before santy came, it was actually the best COD5 ever! >_> NO OFFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^
/SUPPORT
/SUPPORT
/SUPPORT!!!!!

No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[COD5]Ecko_Unlimited
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: YO!   Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:07 pm

/SUPPORT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[COD5]Cyber
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: YO!   Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:13 am

[COD5]Ecko_Unlimited wrote:
Before santy came, it was actually the best COD5 ever! >_> NO OFFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^
/SUPPORT
/SUPPORT
/SUPPORT!!!!!

No

you suck,your name suck and your talking nonsense shit suck also,get a life kid!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
[COD5]Cyber
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: YO!   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:35 am

Ecko wrote:
No im not talking no shit about no one, and shut the fuck up cyber, you get a life you fat bastard!
all im giving is my own opinion, i just think that COD5 v2 was alright, to me, and guys calm down im not talking nothing about exo, so just chill guys.

fat bastard? don't be a hero behinde your screen,i would like to kick your ass and face if i would see you on the street you stupid kid,have balls to tell me that shit behinde your monitor huh? i know kids like you who only bla bla bla talking shit all the day who is masturbing in front of their screen...man you don't know me even how im look like,you think if you are from usa then you have the balls bigger then me or then anyone huh? you are just a lame kid who have nothing to do,who just fucking around and listening justin bieber music hahaha what a loser!

now talking about bastards you should know that you are the first one,before niko and njale,kiss asses and bitches with two faces,im still where i was one year a go,ask yoursef where you are now?

and about your smartass mind, only to see the topic what you create is clear for anyone what kind of person are you.

and one more thing:Exo is the best owner ever and lolumad know very good what im talking about,we are the best TDM server on samp and we got more donators then every community or server,so stfu and get a life cuz you have to learn much more how to act before you start speaking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[COD5]Google
Master
Master

PostSubject: Re: YO!   Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:53 pm

[COD5]Cyber wrote:
Ecko wrote:
No im not talking no shit about no one, and shut the fuck up cyber, you get a life you fat bastard!
all im giving is my own opinion, i just think that COD5 v2 was alright, to me, and guys calm down im not talking nothing about exo, so just chill guys.

fat bastard? don't be a hero behinde your screen,i would like to kick your ass and face if i would see you on the street you stupid kid,have balls to tell me that shit behinde your monitor huh? i know kids like you who only bla bla bla talking shit all the day who is masturbing in front of their screen...man you don't know me even how im look like,you think if you are from usa then you have the balls bigger then me or then anyone huh? you are just a lame kid who have nothing to do,who just fucking around and listening justin bieber music hahaha what a loser!

now talking about bastards you should know that you are the first one,before niko and njale,kiss asses and bitches with two faces,im still where i was one year a go,ask yoursef where you are now?

and about your smartass mind, only to see the topic what you create is clear for anyone what kind of person are you.

and one more thing:Exo is the best owner ever and lolumad know very good what im talking about,we are the best TDM server on samp and we got more donators then every community or server,so stfu and get a life cuz you have to learn much more how to act before you start speaking.

Your the not the best TDM on SA-MP, so.. shut the fuck up.

Second, you don't get more donators then every community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://google.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YO!   

Back to top Go down

YO!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Call of Duty 5 Server :: General :: General-
Jump to: