Call of Duty 5 Server

Call of Duty 5 Server

The Official Forums of The Call of Duty 5 Server
 
COD5 PortalHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Report on CMG4LIFE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack_Bull
Wannabe
Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2009-12-02
Age : 26
Location : England

PostSubject: Report on CMG4LIFE   Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:01 pm

hello Guys,

i was in a hunter and i seen 3 guys on a Cft30
so i shot them

and then CMG4Life comes and kicks me saying "DONT SPAWN KILL"

and that is not spawnkill

then i log to the server again and i tell him what happened
he don't Liston and just kicks me again

he said you have 3 kills in a row so thats spawn killing, we he need to think or us his admins commnads more becuase atm he looks like a F**K shit amdin to me
he just beleves some new NOOBS other me.

so CMG4LIFE i want you to say sorry right now

PS: i have never spawnkilled "IN MY LIFE" i piss's me off when people do it

Thanks

Jack Bull
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ideal-host.co.uk
[COD5]Cyber
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 36
Location : Europe,Spain

PostSubject: Re: Report on CMG4LIFE   Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:07 pm

You better chill out kid!Like i said before cmg4life is a good admin end a good guy,that is because i know him ok?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack_Bull
Wannabe
Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2009-12-02
Age : 26
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Report on CMG4LIFE   Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:09 pm

[COD5]Cyber wrote:
You better chill out kid!Like i said before cmg4life is a good admin end a good guy,that is because i know him ok?
well he is not good anth,

+ dont cool me a "kid"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ideal-host.co.uk
[COD5]Cyber
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 36
Location : Europe,Spain

PostSubject: Re: Report on CMG4LIFE   Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:17 pm

Jack_Bull wrote:
[COD5]Cyber wrote:
You better chill out kid!Like i said before cmg4life is a good admin end a good guy,that is because i know him ok?
well he is not good anth,

+ dont cool me a "kid"
Eh! "Big man" for my're a kid, because I'm 10 years older than you, ok?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack_Bull
Wannabe
Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2009-12-02
Age : 26
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Report on CMG4LIFE   Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:21 pm

[COD5]Cyber wrote:
Jack_Bull wrote:
[COD5]Cyber wrote:
You better chill out kid!Like i said before cmg4life is a good admin end a good guy,that is because i know him ok?
well he is not good anth,

+ dont cool me a "kid"
Eh! "Big man" for my're a kid, because I'm 10 years older than you, ok?
hmm 27 abit old to be playing games you sad o


anyway i did not spawnkill, and the own asked me to help him script and now im not going to do it, so im f***ing leaving this server.


Thanks Cmg4life
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ideal-host.co.uk
Jack_Bull
Wannabe
Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2009-12-02
Age : 26
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Report on CMG4LIFE   Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:28 pm

i have seen that this is not the first time cmg4life has been a noob on the server
maybe its about time he got fired
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ideal-host.co.uk
[COD5]Cyber
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 36
Location : Europe,Spain

PostSubject: Re: Report on CMG4LIFE   Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:34 pm

Jack_Bull wrote:
[COD5]Cyber wrote:
Jack_Bull wrote:
[COD5]Cyber wrote:
You better chill out kid!Like i said before cmg4life is a good admin end a good guy,that is because i know him ok?
well he is not good anth,

+ dont cool me a "kid"
Eh! "Big man" for my're a kid, because I'm 10 years older than you, ok?
hmm 27 abit old to be playing games you sad o


anyway i did not spawnkill, and the own asked me to help him script and now im not going to do it, so im f***ing leaving this server.


Thanks Cmg4life
Yeah, maybe im a little old for that,so what?I'm mature and I think things otherwise nothing else to say except:Bye4ever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack_Bull
Wannabe
Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2009-12-02
Age : 26
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Report on CMG4LIFE   Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:42 pm

[COD5]Cyber wrote:
Jack_Bull wrote:
[COD5]Cyber wrote:
Jack_Bull wrote:
[COD5]Cyber wrote:
You better chill out kid!Like i said before cmg4life is a good admin end a good guy,that is because i know him ok?
well he is not good anth,

+ dont cool me a "kid"
Eh! "Big man" for my're a kid, because I'm 10 years older than you, ok?
hmm 27 abit old to be playing games you sad o


anyway i did not spawnkill, and the own asked me to help him script and now im not going to do it, so im f***ing leaving this server.


Thanks Cmg4life
Yeah, maybe im a little old for that,so what?I'm mature and I think things otherwise nothing else to say except:Bye4ever

man that was a joke....

anyway u need to do something about cmg4life as he is not a good admin and i dont cure if you know him or not
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ideal-host.co.uk
[COD5]Cyber
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 36
Location : Europe,Spain

PostSubject: Re: Report on CMG4LIFE   Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:48 pm

Jack_Bull wrote:
[COD5]Cyber wrote:
Jack_Bull wrote:
[COD5]Cyber wrote:
Jack_Bull wrote:
[COD5]Cyber wrote:
You better chill out kid!Like i said before cmg4life is a good admin end a good guy,that is because i know him ok?
well he is not good anth,

+ dont cool me a "kid"
Eh! "Big man" for my're a kid, because I'm 10 years older than you, ok?
hmm 27 abit old to be playing games you sad o


anyway i did not spawnkill, and the own asked me to help him script and now im not going to do it, so im f***ing leaving this server.


Thanks Cmg4life
Yeah, maybe im a little old for that,so what?I'm mature and I think things otherwise nothing else to say except:Bye4ever

man that was a joke....

anyway u need to do something about cmg4life as he is not a good admin and i dont cure if you know him or not
Pfrr...! Who cares what you care? Who do you think you here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack_Bull
Wannabe
Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2009-12-02
Age : 26
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Report on CMG4LIFE   Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:50 pm

[COD5]Cyber wrote:
Jack_Bull wrote:
[COD5]Cyber wrote:
Jack_Bull wrote:
[COD5]Cyber wrote:
Jack_Bull wrote:
[COD5]Cyber wrote:
You better chill out kid!Like i said before cmg4life is a good admin end a good guy,that is because i know him ok?
well he is not good anth,

+ dont cool me a "kid"
Eh! "Big man" for my're a kid, because I'm 10 years older than you, ok?
hmm 27 abit old to be playing games you sad o


anyway i did not spawnkill, and the own asked me to help him script and now im not going to do it, so im f***ing leaving this server.


Thanks Cmg4life
Yeah, maybe im a little old for that,so what?I'm mature and I think things otherwise nothing else to say except:Bye4ever

man that was a joke....

anyway u need to do something about cmg4life as he is not a good admin and i dont cure if you know him or not
Pfrr...! Who cares what you care? Who do you think you here?

ONE how to you think your are, your no better then me
TWO so you want to stick up for your "friend" even if its not good for the server
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ideal-host.co.uk
[COD5]pop
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Report on CMG4LIFE   Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:55 pm

listen Jack_bull

that again again kick was actually a good lesson for u to stop spawn kill

I know he a lil bit strict........but admins get pissed of when guys like u do spawn kill

SO WAT HE DO WAS RIGHT





AND AND AND

DON'T FIGHT WITH CYBER otherwise a ban is waiting for u

and dont make post fire
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[COD5]pop
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 234
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Report on CMG4LIFE   Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:56 pm

[COD5]Cyber wrote:
I think things otherwise nothing else to say except:Bye4ever


lolz

u pissing him off too lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack_Bull
Wannabe
Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2009-12-02
Age : 26
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Report on CMG4LIFE   Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:06 pm

[COD5]pop wrote:
listen Jack_bull

that again again kick was actually a good lesson for u to stop spawn kill

I know he a lil bit strict........but admins get pissed of when guys like u do spawn kill

SO WAT HE DO WAS RIGHT





AND AND AND

DON'T FIGHT WITH CYBER otherwise a ban is waiting for u

and dont make post fire

POP, the thing is I DID NOT SPAWNKILL IN THE START i have never sked
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ideal-host.co.uk
[COD5]KnighT
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 228
Join date : 2009-10-31
Age : 24
Location : California (U.S.A)

PostSubject: Re: Report on CMG4LIFE   Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:07 pm

Jack, If you had some type of evedence of him abuseing his powers then it would help. If you catch him abuseing take a screen shot or video of him doing so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[COD5]Cyber
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 254
Join date : 2009-10-25
Age : 36
Location : Europe,Spain

PostSubject: Re: Report on CMG4LIFE   Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:08 pm

Jack_Bull wrote:
[COD5]Cyber wrote:
Jack_Bull wrote:
[COD5]Cyber wrote:
Jack_Bull wrote:
[COD5]Cyber wrote:
Jack_Bull wrote:
[COD5]Cyber wrote:
You better chill out kid!Like i said before cmg4life is a good admin end a good guy,that is because i know him ok?
well he is not good anth,

+ dont cool me a "kid"
Eh! "Big man" for my're a kid, because I'm 10 years older than you, ok?
hmm 27 abit old to be playing games you sad o


anyway i did not spawnkill, and the own asked me to help him script and now im not going to do it, so im f***ing leaving this server.


Thanks Cmg4life
Yeah, maybe im a little old for that,so what?I'm mature and I think things otherwise nothing else to say except:Bye4ever

man that was a joke....

anyway u need to do something about cmg4life as he is not a good admin and i dont cure if you know him or not
Pfrr...! Who cares what you care? Who do you think you here?

ONE how to you think your are, your no better then me
TWO so you want to stick up for your "friend" even if its not good for the server
Whatever you say!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack_Bull
Wannabe
Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2009-12-02
Age : 26
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Report on CMG4LIFE   Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:13 pm

[COD5]KnighT wrote:
Jack, If you had some type of evedence of him abuseing his powers then it would help. If you catch him abuseing take a screen shot or video of him doing so.
i know your a good guy,

but its all well saying video or take screen, but when it comes to is video lag my samp
maye i will have to try get screen.

but the thing is the cmg4life dont think want he is doing he just types the commend.
and that dont make a good admin

he should of speced me of something then he could of seen i was not SKing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ideal-host.co.uk
Jack_Brilla
Master
Master
avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Report on CMG4LIFE   Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:49 pm

hahahah Jack_Bull thats my brother allll the way man kinda sounds like me J.B

It really dont matter if you know the admin or not just because you know him don't mean he is a good admin...I knew admins in my past time that was nice as shit to the people he knew but mean ass fuck to others or just dont like them

PS.Dont fight in topic (Do you mark me well?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sergiz
Developer
Developer


Posts : 257
Join date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Report on CMG4LIFE   Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:00 pm

cmg4life's admin rights were taken away a few moments ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Report on CMG4LIFE   

Back to top Go down
 
Report on CMG4LIFE
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» I got my report card!
» Flying Monkeys Vanished?
» 2010 World Youth Chess Championship – Final report
» Vikings Civ

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Call of Duty 5 Server :: General :: General-
Jump to: